“Nice Breakfast! Love the Banana Pancake!”
Review of QiZhongTian Coffee

QiZhongTian Coffee
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
“Nice Breakfast! Love the Banana Pancake!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had breakfast here. I think I ordered the 7th Heaven Breakfast or something.
It had 2 eggs (sunny side-up, scrambled or boiled), toasts, coffee, and juice (watermelon, mango, or banana), and banana pancake. The I fell in love with the banana pancake, it was simple but it's just so good. I like the fact that they have choices for the eggs and juice. For the review below, I agree with the coffee it's instant. I don't mind though the breakfast was only CNY35. I did try Lucy's Place the next day and had the same thing. But I think 7th Heaven's pancake was better.

If I go back to Yangshuo, I will go to 7th Heaven for the pancake again.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cheadle Hulme, United Kingdom
“Evening Meal”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We enjoyed dinner here twice and found the food to be good quality and speedy. Would happily return. It hasn't got the most extensive and adventous menu but staple quality stuff you can't go wrong with.

• Visited March 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good for both western and chinese food.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

tasty food - both western and chinese and very friendly, helpful staff! Good location for accommodation close to West Street but not on it! Much easier to sleep here!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Maddelotion
“Terrible food and expensive. Much better places around.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We went here for breakfast recently and it was really expensive and absolutely awful. Some of the staff are nice and they speak good English.
The 7th heaven omlette is probably the best thing there. The other food was terrible and don't order a pancake whatever you do!!
The food is safe and well cooked though.

I recommend going to Kelly's place for breakfast instead. Half the price and 1000x better.

• Visited April 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Can't go wrong, tasty food and nice rooms”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Huge clean bedrooms with very comfy beds. Hot shower, heater and a bonus electric blanket. It was rather chilly when we were here and the extra heat really helped. We also got a tv but only one English channel just showing tennis. All this for 100¥ which I think it's great value as we've stayed in dorms that our the same price. We ate on our second night, the food was very tasty. I have pork with egglant clay pot and was one of the best dishes I've eaten in china at that point. My bf had the beer duck which yes was boney like most dishes but was very nice. And it was better value then other places because the dishes were huge. Easily 2 could eat the beer duck even though it's classed as a mini hotpot lol.
Overall friendly staff, lovely rooms and great food can't really go wrong with this place!!