“Can't go wrong, tasty food and nice rooms”
Review of QiZhongTian Coffee

QiZhongTian Coffee
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Huge clean bedrooms with very comfy beds. Hot shower, heater and a bonus electric blanket. It was rather chilly when we were here and the extra heat really helped. We also got a tv but only one English channel just showing tennis. All this for 100¥ which I think it's great value as we've stayed in dorms that our the same price. We ate on our second night, the food was very tasty. I have pork with egglant clay pot and was one of the best dishes I've eaten in china at that point. My bf had the beer duck which yes was boney like most dishes but was very nice. And it was better value then other places because the dishes were huge. Easily 2 could eat the beer duck even though it's classed as a mini hotpot lol.
Overall friendly staff, lovely rooms and great food can't really go wrong with this place!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was also a lunch stop for us while in Yangshuo. Nice place, good food, scenic setting at the head of West Street and a lake nearby.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Food we had there was great. Would have stayed there because it is in a great location and the prices very reasonable but didn't find the place until the day before we were leaving.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went there because some friends insisted and wanted to have some drinks. Some had red wine and I only had two vodkas. Nonetheless within an hour I got a terrible headache and so did my friends, which lasted till the next day. The waiter just laughed it off when I asked him about the vodka funny taste.
Sure there is a nice place where you can sit outside, right in front of the McDonalds, and if you don't mind the smell of fried burgers and the hassles of street sellers, I guess it could even be a nice place to sit.

Just be careful of their drinks. There are enough scandals about poisonous self-made alcoholic drinks around that is could make you a non-drinker in a minute. And because of this eperience I don't think I will ever go back again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

i spent three days here over the Thanksgiving holiday. I normally try not to eat at the same place but was taken in by the charm and service presented from William Lu and his staff. I highly recommend a visit.