“Great for vegetarians”

Cafe China
Ranked #30 of 123 Restaurants in Yangshuo County
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Operating for over 10 years, Cafe China is conveniently located in the heart of Yangshuo. We use Lavazza beans ensuring that our coffee is the best coffee in town. Our food menu is a mix of high quality Chinese fare, pizza, pasta and western style breakfast dishes.
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Lots of really good vegetarian options at reasonable prices. Friendly and efficient service. Also great for people watching

Reviewed January 21, 2017

I was on my last week in China and hadn't had a coffee in a while - let alone a decent cup. It was crazy how I got to the point where I was desperately seeking a good cup of coffee. That was until I found Cafe China on West Street. Even though they offered a cheesecake & cappuccino afternoon special, I chose to have an espresso. This proved to be an excellent choice as I was in total bliss! It was rich & flavourful without any bitterness.
Cafe China is a quaint place that has a relaxed & friendly environment. It's also in a great location on West Street for those who like to people-watch. This café is just what I needed!

Reviewed October 11, 2016

we arrived here after getting off the Li river cruise. Nice and clean with decent (but pricey) coffee.

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Cafe China went through some issues last year, but has returned to its great meals, no non-sense service, and consistent quality. It's a great place for breakfast with a beautiful view of West Street before the hustle and bustle of the day's tourism begins. Sit outside and enjoy the sun or make use of the second floor for a more private meal.
This is a "must go" restaurant for anyone staying in Yangshuo.
Tip: Try the baby back ribs!

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

China's interpretation of a Mocha changes from cafe to cafe
Cafe China was no exception, resulting in another average coffee
Their Lemon Cheese Cake was delicious