“Wicked stay”

Yangshuo Private Tour Guide Fun Sam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fun Sam's Private Tours provide professionally customized, private sightseeing tours of Yangshuo and its surrounding area, carried out by qualified guides and chauffeurs. Welcome to my neck of woods!
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wicked stay”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Sam does know the area like the back of his hand ! Our stay there was very diversified, complete and fun, we got to see so many beautiful things and the landscape was incredible. Of course I cannot forget the delicious food his mother and grandmother cooked ! Thanks to Sam for the sweet and fun company and to his lovely family for welcoming us to their charming and warm home.

Visited March 2011

Shanghai, Shanghai, China
“Sam knows Yangshuo like the back of his hand”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Sam has always lived in Yangshuo and knows the area really well. He took us to the most beautiful places around.The famous Li river on a boat, but also a ride in some charming villages, a quick swim in a river, a walk in a park...

In a few words:
magic landscape + Sam and his happiness and great sense of humour = amazing stay in Yangshuo!

Visited September 2011
San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“He really makes an effort”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We were very lucky in getting Sam as our guide. He is genuinely a great guy, fun, helpful to the nth degree, lovely family and - he'll probably be embarrassed by this - his English is the best I heard spoken in China.

I know he runs a B+B but we didn't use it as we were already booked in elsewhere, however after visiting it I'm sure I can recommend that too. Mum looks like a great cook and Dad is into homemade liquour, can't be bad!

I'd say "Good Luck" to him, except he doesn't need it..thanks, Sam. If we are back in your neck of the woods I'll keep you to that offer of a beer, or two.

Visited August 2011