“Good variety of dishes”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Friendly, good service and great quality food, Lucy is adorable and very helpful with informations about exciting trips you can make from Yangshuo. You must sure try the sizzling beef, the best i had during my whole trip.

There are newer reviews for Lucy's Cafe & Bar

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Lucy is a great host. Very enthousiastic, nice chat and good food. Started with nothing as a local bycicle guide showing backpackers around the countryside, slowly realising the dream of having her own cafe/restaurant and now even a small hotel as well!

Many choices of Chinese and western food.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

After travelling around China for three weeks and encountering a range of service and food at many different local restaurants, this was by far the most friendly and easy going. We ate dinner there and two of our party tried the Beer Fish which is the local speciality and I must admit I wished I had ordered it. It looked delicious and the couple that ate it said how good it was. I choose a sweet pork dish with steamed rice which was equally as good though and my travel partner and myself were so impressed by the food and the restaurant itself that we went back the next day for breakfast. We choose scrambled eggs and toast and some fresh fruit and yogurt which was really very good. To be boring we went a third time for a cup of coffee because it was so good.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Found our way to Lucy's place after traveling through china for a month and it was a breath of fresh air. Everything was easy and relaxed and it was great service!

1  Thank Becky_sterritt
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I also can't add anything else to other excellent reviews but wanted to express thanks to Lucy's for their excellent friendly service and great food. Thank you for the recommendations on Trip Advisor.