“It is ok”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Not as good and it use to be. Right on West street so you best eat inside. But they still have the best Beef Steaks in town.

1  Thank realfind

Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast has three set combos, along with an a la carte menu. The option of a baguette instead of toast won me over. But what I really appreciate are the spotless bathrooms, one with a western toilet. Best I've found in 3 weeks travel in China.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Tried the Beef and Taro pie based on other reviews, It was delicious - Staff spoke good English and very warm and friendly, Will definitely be going back before we leave.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I have been traveling for over a year and unfortunately as western food is usually made badly in Asia I do not order it. This place was recommended to me by another traveler specifically for their chicken burgers and I must say fresh bun, lettuce, mayo, tomato and a real crumbed chicken schnitzel. What a delight.

2  Thank HelenaHD
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Their coffee, pancakes, and french toast were fantistic! We ended up eating there twice!