Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $525.00
from $50.00
from $1,254.99
More Info
All reviews puncture repair kit lovely guide great half day self guided tour off road yulong river great mountain fun riding green rice paddies day tour chinese countryside recommend this trip guangxi province beautiful scenery local life local restaurants own pace
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was on a 2 week tour around Guilin booked through a uk cycling operation, and run locally by Bike Asia.

Scott and his crew were excellent - great local knowledge, well planned rides and accommodation and a really relaxed time.

The scene rare is extrodinary but this was also a really interesting glimpse into a culture that is changing rapidly with the urbanisation and development that is underway - see it quick before it’s gone!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

I was travelling alone and had some time to kill and so took this 2 day bike trip Guilin to Yuangshuo - it was the highlight of my trip! Great bikes, great food and a great guide - I had a terrific time. Go for it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I had contacted Snow by email before my trip to China as I wanted to hire a decent bike to ride to the river Yulong. Bike Asia has glowing reviews and I was armed with their address, phone and email.
Unfortunately no-one at the hotel I was staying at had heard of Bike Asia, or Furong Street. I tried at a youth hostel, a police station and another hotel's travel desk but no-one was able to help or show me where they were on the very small & inadequate town map the hotels issued.
I wound up hiring a small ladies bike with no gears or helmet and did manage to reach the river on my own. So glad I did as it is a beautiful place, quiet, majestic and not nearly as crowded or commercial as the R. Li.
So sorry not to have found Bike Asia...perhaps better public relations are needed with the larger hotels?

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Every road, every corner...Wow, if I could click my uerls and go back right now I would....fabulous!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Bike asia is very much recommendable. on the day itself, I went to their shop without reservations. It is very close to West street. The lady owner is very much approachable and very helpful. She speaks english very well and would love to help anyone who wants to do the self-guided tour. She helped me on how I can do the tour by myself using map and the gps. and their bikes are of good quality.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Bike Asia was fantastic. My fiancee and I wanted to do some cycling while we were in the Yulong river valley. Snowy, the Bike Asia owner, gave us 3 different loop options with a good map and detailed directions. The bicycles were well maintained, and the staff at Bike Asia made sure we had everything we needed before we departed on our adventure. I am 2 meters tall, and the staff at Bike Asia had no problems equipping me with a properly fitted bike. In fact, the bike brand was Specialized, which was a total surprise.

A fantastic afternoon of bicycling in the Yulong river valley.

Thanks Snowy to you and your staff.

Date of experience: August 2018