Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $525.00
from $825.00
from $1,254.99
More Info
All reviews puncture repair kit lovely guide great half day self guided tour off road yulong river great mountain fun riding green rice paddies day tour chinese countryside recommend this trip guangxi province beautiful scenery local life local restaurants own pace
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great Tour, Great company, Great equipment, Great food... a brilliant day.
A brilliant way to discover the area around Yangshuo and enjoy the scenery and the culture.
The cycling rhythm was based on my own capabilities and I didn't feel rushed, which made it so easy to pedal in a free and relaxed way and actually travel a good amount of km.
By bike, and with the deep knowledge of the guide, it was possible to visit some very special locations and interact with the inhabitants, without disrupting their daily life or the environment.
I suggest it 100%, you will not regret it!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Really nice tour withing Yangshuo's countryside, very nice paths, to get immersed, on one side on China's culture, on the oter side, on a quiet and inspiring place!!
Laetitia, our helpful and kind guide, gave us very interesting explanations, based on her own experiencie in getting to know China's culture! Thanks to her and Bike Asia openness & flexibility, we were able to adapt the tour to catch our plane, thanks for this!!
I strongly recommend this tour and this place in China!!

Date of experience: May 2013
1  Thank Mariana B
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Really enjoyed the bike tour, it was really fun we cycled around the countryside and was just magic! Special thank to our guide Leatitia who were very helpful and gave us explanations about the Chinese culture while cycling it was sporty and cultural at the same time which was so much appreciated! Without any doubt I recommend this tour!

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2013

During my 3 weeks vacation in China I joined a one day guided bike tour with Bikeasia in Yangshuo. The bike tour turned to be one of the best experiences I had in my trip. Yangshuo rural area is flat so it’s a great place for cycling. Taking a tour with Bikeasia gave it an added value. We were a small group of five and the tour was a good opportunity to meet new people. The guide(Letitia) was always with a smile and she showed us those beautiful placed that are off the main roads that I doubt if I had reached them using only a map. I really can say only good things about the guys in Bikeasia. They were all very helpful and so friendly, willing to give tips and advises regarding Yangshuo (good places to eat…- like the amazing apple pie in the near Kelly's caffe). Their mountain bikes are in high quality and well maintained. I highly recommend them if you are visiting Yangshuo!

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Loved the whole day with Bike Asia. Great organization, great value, beautiful scenery. Really is the best way to see the area, especially if you have limited time. The guides really look after you, explain the route and let you take your time. Couldn't recommend more!

Date of experience: April 2013