“Get on ya Bike!”

$49.99*
and up
Small-Group Yangshuo Rock-Climbing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: ***We have moved our location just around the corner to 5 Furong Street. Same tours and great service! The Bike Asia Team. Yangshuo is the perfect location for exploring by bike. It is a rural area with quiet country roads, trails and tracks that wind through dozens of bamboo-lined emerald river valleys and through rice fields and local villages. For many, experiencing the region's incredible karst mountain scenery by bike is the highlight of their time in China. Bike Asia has Yangshuo's best bikes in 4 sizes and provides experienced and knowledgeable local guides for our popular day tours, mountain bike tours and family tours that will get you off the beaten track with our extensive local knowledge of Yangshuo's best back roads and places of interest. Self-guided tours with great maps, helmets, locks and bikes are also available so you can head out into the karst mountains to explore on your own. Speak to us about your time in Yangshuo as we can arrange all outdoor and cultural activities, transport and guides and pride ourselves on giving quality, friendly advice.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
China
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Get on ya Bike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2011

I love Yangshuo and I must admit that this is not the first time I have visited... the scenery, the countryside, villages, rivers, mountains... so amazing. Although this visit I stumbled upon Bike Asia who definitely knew a lot about the cycling routes and different options that you can do in this area. These guys have great mountain bikes (no pink tandem bikes here), the best maps in town and real honest, friendly advice on where to go. They can offer guides or suggest so many routes or places to go off by yourself and have a real adventure... literally off the beaten path. I ended up at a great swimming spot on the Dragon River eating spicy fish and jumping off a bridge with the local kids. I got lost on my way back to town, but called the office and they managed to help me find the way home.

Cycling in Yangshuo countryside is the best thing to do... I loved it so much I am considering jumping on one of Bike Asia's longer trips in Mongolia... or maybe Tibet... or maybe... well anywhere.

Cheers for a top adventure!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank tigerstu

pauanui
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC BIKING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2011

What a fantastic way to see the real countryside. Along dirt roads, through little villages, biking between rice paddy fields, negotiating water buffalo. Good bikes and helmets and backup support when tyres get punctured. See how the people truly live. 4-5 hour trip. As long as you can ride a bike, this is for you. Flat countryside, but watch the pot holes. Could do it all over again.

Visited July 2010