kali mirch(black pepper)indian cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Best Indian meal l have ever had. Clean and tidy, and so cheap its not funny. The meals were so amazing. The serves are huge, the service is excellent, if your ever in town stop here. Friendly wait staff, excellent english, menu's also in English.
To get there walk down West Street, until you see a heap of restaurants lining both sides if the street, on the left side, walk down past the Wood Fire Pizza place, over a small bridge and it is beside Ganga Impression Indian Restaurant.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Just visited Kali Mirch with my Mom in December while we were staying in Yangshuo. It came highly recommended by our hotel and it did not disappoint! Everything we ate was delicious. Everyone working there was wonderful as well. If I had been in Yangshuo for longer I would have visited Kali Mirch for a second meal. Thanks, Kali Mirch, for wonderful food and hospitality :)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

this is my first trip to yangshuo,before,I've checked on the Internet,i found this restaurant . i was not sure about the food .But they didn't disappoint me .the naan was really fantastic ,such as cheese naan ,my favorite is the rogan josh ,'cause the spicy is lovely,sure they will ask you whether you want spicy or not .As for the starters,samosa is quite good .the owner Sammy and B2 are very good guys .Hoping to go there again!

1  Thank traveller921786974
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My friend and I ate here in December 2013. Granted, it was the down tourist season and there were only a few other diners, but the service was excellent.

The food we ate (chicken tikka masala and chicken curry) was very good; just the right amount of spice for me.

I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

was here for a friends birthday party,i have had indian food in singapore and hk and the food at kali mirch was on par or even better,some of my friends had never had indian food before and they also absolutely loved it,great curries and hot naan breads with strong kingfisher beer had us all in a great mood for some bollywood dancing.the restaurant was very clean and the service fast.

2  Thank zhangfiona