“The IT place”

The Alley Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 117 Restaurants in Yangshuo County
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: The Alley is a cozy restaurant in a pedestrian zone right in the centre of Yangshuo. The grilled tenderloin, home made tagliatelle or the grilled chicken breast with basil pesto are excellent, the beer list holds german and belgian beers but also the affordable chinese option and on weekends you can watch live football.
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

What a nice palce, right in the centre, wide range of beers, from Blegian to Asian and great food. The owner is a cool guy who is always around and ready to help you select a beer perfect for you. Range of shots and other drinks is available as well. At the toilet - "push the button" - once you' ll there - you'll understand :D

1  Thank adelaschic
There are newer reviews for The Alley Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stopped in to the alley on our visit and had some really good beers. They were a little expensive but refreshing change from local beers. We all had pizza and it was OK - not fantastic but certainly the best around Yangshou. They are very Italian style pizza and the bases are nice. I recommend the blue cheese and chicken one.

It's got a nice pub feel and the staff speak English.

I would recommend a stop in if you're keen for western food and good beer but not
Too worried about the bill.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Pizza was great. The Alley has a huuuuge range of drinks from 8.5% Belgian beers to the must try Magners cider by far my favorite drink here they also carry local beer. Good atmosphere and right in the centre of town

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I visited the Alley Bar a couple of times for food, including with friends. Being a reasonably competent cook myself I am rather particular; in relation to my food. I have travelled extensively through China and appreciate that finding quality “non-Chinese” food is unfortunately quite rare; however the Alley Bar’s food has certainly been enjoyable. I have tried their pizza, and pan fried chicken which was good, and the Chicken cordon bleu was perhaps the best I have ever had, their accompanying unique fries and tasty European influenced salad was a nice addition to the chicken. The only downside, that being a bar it can get quite smoke filled, which is not so good when your trying to enjoy a nice meal, otherwise I would have given it a score of 5.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

They have great salads and pizzas as well as loads of beer options. I like sitting outside and watching people as they stroll past.