“Only ate there once but it lovely”

YangShuo DengLong FengWei Guan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I wish I had found this earlier. The menu was great - breakfast fab. I had cheese omelet (I always stay clear of meat in small towns) and freshly ground coffee.... you could see her grinding it. The service was good and fast. The woman did not speak English but the menu was in impeccable English and all you need to do is point.

Prices were reasonable and the setting beats others on the street.

1  Thank Nanchang_Nel

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Pop into Kelly's for breakie. Easy to find with a good clear sign in English.
We had two breakies which came with fruit, a lemonade, bacon (single slice), 2 eggs, 4 toast and a hash brown and a coffee.
The fruit/lemonade out a nice touch. The breakie was good but the coffee was poor and burnt.
If I could give 3.5 stars I would.
Air con up stairs which get busy.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Kelly's sweet & sour chicken is the best I've ever eaten. The menu is varied and all of the food is good. Excellent value for money in a superb location in town. Sit and watch the world go by with good food and good company.

1  Thank MrJordan73
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The extra thick double shakes and the western breakfasts at Kelly's were excellent and good value. The service here was also pretty good. The only food we ate here which was a little below par were the fries (saturated in fat) and the chicken burger (made from mince rather than a fillet).
Good position and free wifi too.

1  Thank KevKate111
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We ate here EVERY meal of our 4 night stay in Yangshuo (except for one dinner when we ate in a picturesque restaurant with outside seating; located between West Street and Kelly's Cafe; because we felt we should really try somewhere else - and afterwards wished we hadn't)!!
Why go anywhere else when EVERYTHING on Kelly's vastly varied menu tastes WONDERFUL - and at fantastic prices as well (we paid double Kelly's Cafe prices at the other (nice-looking restaurant, but tasteless food) place!
Kelly is lovely - friendly and lovely, so is the man that works with her!
I LOVED the yoghurt, with banana, and with muesli. We all LOVED the milk-shakes. BLT too!! Everything we ordered (and we ordered lots) was great! Living in China - this was food heaven for a few days! Thank you Kelly and staff !!

1  Thank Pavalia