“Breathtaking scenery”

Impression Sanjie Liu (Evening Showtime)
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.00*
and up
Evening Show: Impression Sanjie Liu Show in...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Show runs daily. 1 hour in the evening. Can buy tickets easily in town from hotels, guides and agencies. Directed by Zhang Yi Mo. Chinese language not necessary
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The setting is just stunning and the whole show is put together so incredibly well. It is made up of hundreds of the locals and it does not disappoint! The lighting and the music is put together so well. Well worth a visit to this attraction and the area of Yangzhou. Loved this spot!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,542)
All reviews
in 200 reviews
"stage"
in 140 reviews

Reviewed August 8, 2014

What a location - the ongoing talking and filming Chinese visitors could not distract us from enjoying the breathtaking scenery and lightshow.

1  Thank Marika D
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Although I had read many reviews, seeing it myself still had me thinking, wow! Very well organised & of course, the natural stage gets 100%. We watched it in the pouring rain. Raincoats were given but...the quality is poor. I put it on top of my own which was more durable although it only cost me RM2 in Malaysia (less than US1). I felt quite miserable as the rain went on and water dripped endlessly onto my face & specs, blurring my vision. In the end, I couldn't stand it anymore & opened up my small umbrella, and held it very close to my head, making sure I wouldn't block the audience right behind me (in the sheltered area). The rattan chair which was expected to be comfy soaked up all the water & became really uncomfy. If you want to buy the DVD of the show, buy after the show. The price drops a lot.

1  Thank bwtripper
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The show was incredible. Created by the same guy who created the opening ceremonies of the 2008 Olympics.

Worth spending a night in Yangzhou just to see this show. Creative and beautiful.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wonderful performance in a beautiful setting. The show is interesting, well choreographed and uses dramatic lighting to add to the atmosphere. Unfortunately the lack of respect and constant chatter by many of the large Chinese audience takes the mystique away from the performance. You are in China and will have to "look past it". The tickets up the back will be better than the front as you will encounter less disturbance from the crowd there. Definitely worth attending!

1  Thank AussieHiggo