“Spectacular Show on the Water”

Impression Sanjie Liu (Evening Showtime)
Book In Advance
$55.00*
Evening Show: Impression Sanjie Liu Show in Yangshuo including Hotel Transfer
$50.00*
Impression Sanjie Liu Show with Private Transfer from Yangshuo
$95.24*
and up
Private Tour Of Yangshuo Rural Village and Performance of The Impression Sanjie...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Show runs daily. 1 hour in the evening. Can buy tickets easily in town from hotels, guides and agencies. Directed by Zhang Yi Mo. Chinese language not necessary
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a spectacular show and very well preformed by many, many of the local people. Don't be misled by that; it was certainly done in a very professional manner.
Don't let my rating of 4 mislead you. I did not give it a 5, as I was personally more interested in China's natural beauty than shows, and it was a show.
EXTRA: By accident I got to see the Impressions Show in Lijiang earlier in my trip and was concerned the two shows would be very much alike. They were both great, but totally different. I am glad I saw both of them.

2  Thank Pleddie
There are newer reviews for Impression Sanjie Liu (Evening Showtime)

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Initially I had reservations about seeing the Light Show, but now am happy that we decided to go (I thought that it might be too touristy) The Light Show (Impressions) is an hour and ten-minute performance of pure choreographed delight that would make the Marines at 8th and I proud. The venue is the most beautiful venue that I have witnessed a program- the dimly conical shaped mountains in the background, hovering magnificently over the performance is absolutely awe inspiring. Ticket prices range from 200 to 680 RMB; and we paid 238 RMB for each of our tickets in section B2.

The seats were great, and afforded decent views. Note: Purchasing tickets at the venue can be tricky - we had a tour guide who walked us through, but basically you show up, and go to a person holding a numbered flag, they write down the tickets you want, along with a number of other people wanting to attend, then they disappear, purchase your tickets, return, and the group then enters the venue together, follows the purchaser to another area, where the tickets are then collected. Once you have your tickets you walk to the performance area and enter another gate where they check your tickets. You could do this by yourself, but I suggest getting a guide to help you especially if you don't speak the language. Also, since the show is in the evening, bring a light jacket if you tend to get cold as easily as my wife does. The bottom line: You do not want to miss this one-you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank ciscospudd
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We went to the show on our first night in yangshuo. It was an absolutely amazing spectacle. The location on the lake surrounded by mountains which are lit up at night is stunning & the performances were fantastic. It is definitely a must see!

It does get quite chilly during the show so make sure to wrap up warmly!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is not just light and sound......there are over 600 performers from the local area and the show utilizes the actual gorgeous mountains and river. My only disappointment was the crowd of people yapping throughout the show then leaving early as you are trying to enjoy this magnificent show.

1  Thank Carlanna
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The sensation of coloured lights on the river with mountains in the background was brilliant. Local farmers and fishermen interact with more professional performers to produce an unforgettable evening's entertainment.

1  Thank Bob K