“A must to see”

Impression Sanjie Liu (Evening Showtime)
Book In Advance
$50.00*
Impression Sanjie Liu Show with Private Transfer from Yangshuo
$54.00*
Evening Show: Impression Sanjie Liu Show in Yangshuo including Hotel Transfer
$103.29*
and up
Private Tour Of Yangshuo Rural Village and Performance of The Impression Sanjie...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Show runs daily. 1 hour in the evening. Can buy tickets easily in town from hotels, guides and agencies. Directed by Zhang Yi Mo. Chinese language not necessary
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a real spectacle to watch - open theatre on water. The performance is impressive though ticket prices can be a bit steep. Also because this is outdoor theatre, one might have to expect to sit with your raincoat belted up in heavy downpour.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Although I live in Guilin and often visit Yangshuo, this is my first time at the Impression Light Show. I doubt if I would see it again, unless hosting visiting friends or relatives visiting the area. I do place it on my list of attractions one should experience in Guangxi. The scenery, costumes, large cast and use of lighting was most impressive. The show was well worth the price.

I was not upset with occasional audience conversations or comments. This is an outdoor family venue, not the Metropolitan Opera. Other than some songs in Chinese, there was no dialog that might be disturbed.

I do agree with some reviewers who complained about people leaving early. It seemed that during the last 15 minutes of the show, a large number of people left, blocking the view for those remaining. My thoughts have always been, "If you are not going to stay for the entire performance, then stay home, don't spoil it for everyone else."

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We were not impressed. The show was quite a let down to say the least. Yes there were hundreds of performers all lit up but it seemed all very chaotic and with no story line to follow, we got bored quickly. Worst thing was the audience around us were noisy and everyone got up to leave before the show was over. We paid 170 yuen each for the seats in front with no back and suspected we might have been ripped off or felt like it anyway after the show.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The sheer choreography of the number of performers is impressive.
But, there's no story to speak of, and it's a bit too much designed for mass Chinese tour groups.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is not to be missed. Even in winter sitting outside it is really stunning and the lighting effects are superb