$69
$55
  • Room Service
Hidden Dragon Villa(Yangshuo County)
$51
$42
Moondance Boutique Resort(Yangshuo County)
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Yangshuo Tea Cozy(Yangshuo County)
$86
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Banyan Tree Yangshuo(Yangshuo County)
$355
$295
Priceline
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat(Yangshuo County)
$42
Li River Resort(Yangshuo County)
$105
$83
Yangshuo Resort(Yangshuo County)
$158
$137
Agoda.com
Yangshuo Mountain Nest(Yangshuo County)
Priceline
Green Lotus Hotel(Yangshuo County)
$85
Travelocity
All reviewspool tableyulong riverdutch ownerfarm styleeuropean standardseggplant dishother guestsrustic feelrural villagea short bike rideapple piemain citystayed here for two nightsdutch coupleyu long riverguest housecooking class
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The rooms were a welcome change from the city hotels and we loved the homely feel. The service was warm and friendly and the food was good. The location is fantastic as you are so close the the farming families and a taxi ride away from the main markets and bars. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2016

We stayed at the Outside Inn, Yangshuo for ten days in early September and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We have visited Yangshuo twice before and previously we stayed in town. This time though we decided to stay at the Outside Inn and we couldn’t have had a nicer stay. Our room was very comfortable with air conditioning, ensuite toilet & shower and very comfortable double bed. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful and they all speak very good English - nothing was too much trouble. Very good WiFi access throughout the Inn. The owner, a Dutchman named Ronald, was similarly very friendly and helpful and provided lots of insight, places to go and things to see arising out of his many years living in Yangshuo and his previous/occasional role as a tour guide. The Inn is a four or five kilometres outside Yangshuo but they offer free bicycles and my wife and I cycled into town along the beautiful canal path almost every day as well as exploring the surrounding countryside. There is also a fabulous swimming spot on the Yulong River just a five minute cycle ride from the Inn which we frequented regularly. If you are planning to visit Yangshuo and fancy a spot with a bit of peace and tranquility this place would be tough to beat. Oh, and I almost forgot the food - great food at a very reasonable price. Be sure to try the “Snoozing Dragon” an aubergine/egg plant dish which is outstanding (particularly as I am not wild about aubergine - this dish changed my mind!) and Ronald very kindly gave us the recipe!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Yangshou Outside inn is about 4-5 k outside the main city of Yangshou which gets you away from all of the crowds, noise and traffic and general craziness that is any major tourist destination in China. The place is lovely! the rooms are in old converted farm houses and can only be described as rustic but charming - I had a room downstairs with mosquito netting, bathroom, and doors opening up to the patio. The grounds a well-kept and lit with lanterns at night. The food is good and fairly priced, I'd recommend the aubergine dish (called something dragon) it was absolutely delicious and could easily have feed two or three people.

There are bikes available for free if you ask for it, and it was good enough to get me to Xingping and back (about 65 k) in a day and the staff helped book tickets for the water show and arrange a pickup afterwards and tickets for the bus to Longshen at no extra charge.

Great place!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for 2 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The set up is very clean, rooms with AC and nice bed/sheets. Food was good and staff very nice. We went on a great 3 hour walk and the following day a 4 hour bike ride to Moon Mountain with a really nice local guide Tao, I really recommend.. Taoyun161@126.com

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2016

The Outside Inn is generally a nice place - scenic, quiet, rustic, with a nice breakfast and friendly staff. But the first night, I had an unpleasant experience staying in a first floor room with a damp smell. I didn't think much of it when I first walked into the room, ignoring what appeared to me the smell of mold. But during the night, I began to have trouble breathing and developed congestion in my nose from the room's stench. The second night, I moved to a second floor room which was much, much better because it is elevated and drier. My advice: insist on a second floor room from the start.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family