Hidden Dragon Villa(Yangshuo County)
$44
Yangshuo Tea Cozy(Yangshuo County)
$86
$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Banyan Tree Yangshuo(Yangshuo County)
$355
$70
$55
  • Room Service
River View Hotel(Yangshuo County)
$79
  • Restaurant
Yangshuo Resort(Yangshuo County)
$129
Moondance Boutique Resort(Yangshuo County)
$58
Yangshuo Mountain Nest(Yangshuo County)
$60
Li River Resort(Yangshuo County)
$105
Hotels.com
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat(Yangshuo County)
$49
$42
All reviewspool tableyulong riverdutch ownerfarm styleeuropean standardseggplant dishother guestsrustic feelrural villagea short bike rideapple piemain citystayed here for two nightsdutch coupleyu long riverguest housecooking class
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Based on a friend's referral, I've now stayed at Yangshuo Outside Inn twice, and had great experiences both times. On my most recent trip with a friend, the staff at the Inn was instrumental in helping plan my very brief stay:

I was taking the train from Guangzhou, and wasn't sure how to get there from the Gongcheng railway station. I called ahead, and the staff gladly booked a very reasonably-priced car to pick me up from the train station and drive the ~50 minutes to the Inn.

I arrived about 8:30pm, but the staff had dinner waiting for me when I arrived.

The following morning, I was picked up by rock climbing guides that had been arranged for me.

They then booked another car back to the train for me that evening.

The location is beautiful and rustic. It was certainly cold during the winter, and the heaters took quite a while to warm up my drafty room, but that was how I expected it.

I'll visit again, and strongly recommend the Inn!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Loved this quaint little spot as the perfect place to stay in Yangshuo. I visited with several friends for a climbing weekend and we were well taken care of!

Good from the kitchen was excellent (breakfast and lunch) and the owners helped us to arrange a climbing guide for the day. Very helpful!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2015

Excellent service, rooms, food, and environment. Summarizing, the kind of places you would like to find every city you visit. Perfect to move around in bicycle and explore all the wonderful scenary and tourist attractions of Yangshuo. And the best: everything for a very reasonable price!!! I will certainly come back when I have the chance.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2015

We stayed for three nights and had terrific stay. The owner and staff really went out of their way to ensure that we enjoyed our stay even organising a sing along with the owner providing the guitar backing. The location of the place is stunning in a lush rural setting. We will definitely stay there again and for a longer time. The meals were terrific; the potato dish should not be missed.

Room Tip: Rooms in the building at the back give you better views, but noise is not a problem anywhere
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Spacious, quiet private room. Discount because of off-season. Great food, not too pricey. Fantastic location to discover Yulong river and typical Karst landscapes, which are just a stroll away. Cheap but bad bikes - unmaintained and old - check the brakes - but they still get you around! The Hostel is surrounded by nature, off the busy roads, great terrace to hang out! Far from Yangshuo (45 min walk, 10 min Taxi, no public transportation). It would be nice if they could arrange bus / train ticketsfor us as well (like other hostels offer). Laundery a bit expensive with 50 ¥ for 3 kg. All in all, very recomendable!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple