“clean and comfortable with a great location”

Peace Family Holiday Hotel
Ranked #73 of 448 Yangshuo County B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Even before my arrival I was happy with the service provided by the hotel. I needed to change the dates of my stay and arrange for a taxi from the airport and Jack was very helpful and fast with his replies to my requests. Upon arrival I found my room clean and comfortable--actually I was upgraded to a larger room at no additional cost. The service was great--Alice and the others at the front desk were very helpful. The room was cleaned daily. The location was great--a block away from West Street--the main tourist street. So, there was easy access to everything, but I did not have to deal with the constant crowds found on West Street. The only downside I could find in the hotel was no wireless access. I was very happy with the quality and service and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed July 5, 2010

Our stay at the Peace Family Holiday Hotel was most enjoyable and we were very impressed by the friendliness and service offered by the staff, especially Jack. From our first contact with him by email, he was very helpful and did everything he could to accommodate our plans. The hotel was clean and quiet, and just a short stroll to busy West Street and 10 minutes to the bus station. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2010

I have been stay in this 家和假日酒店 Peace Family Hotel for 4 nights....Its really a wonderful budget hotel..Its is within 5-min walk to West Street & 10-min walk to Yang Shuo bus station ...lots of western & eastern food around the hotel & its very convenient.Its very clean & the staff is very helpful.Currently this hotel is in expansion. The sales manager Jack is a very nice guy & he will give suggestion of your yang Shuo trip.
I sure will back to this hotel again...

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2010

This is a great hotel if you like cleanliness and comfort, but don't want to pay too much. It is very well located and offers lots of advice and help. The main attraction is Jack, their English speaking guide. He organised dinners for us, designed bike rides to a local village and was extremely helpful and pleasant. His advice was unfailingly good. This hotel is highly recommended. The one pitfall is that it doesn't have a lift, so be sure to nominate the highest floor you are prepared to stay on.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Nice, clean hotel. Rooms are a good size and it's not on the main street so alot quieter than those hotels on west street. The staff were really friendly and helpful. We booked to go to the light show and it was the cheapest place to book it. The halls can be quite echoey so if your neighbours are noisy then you'll hear about it. overall I would reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2009

Central location, good size room, great value for £15 a night. The best thing about the hotel however was the english speaking staff member Jack. Jack could not do enough for us, he offered to arrange everything and was a great tour guide when we went out for a bike ride. I hence cant recommend this hotel enough, you could get a more modern room, but for value and a great host you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2009

I stayed twice during April 2009. This budget hotel provides rooms that are good;room service is good;location is excellent, & at approx.150rmb it is very cheap indeed. The manager (Jack) speaks good English & was very helpful at assisting with advice & onward bookings - even when there was nothing in it for him! If I visit Yangshuo again I will definitely stay at the Peace Family Hotel. Strongly reccomended for all classes of travellers

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo