I stayed for 3 days with a friends family.
All staff was very kind and smiling.
Environment decorated with local elements represented harmoniously region vineyard.
It is small but comfortable and familiar, seems invited to a friends home.
On the last day, we had brazilian style barbecue with chilean beef.
We invited all staff and Mrs Leonor.
Easier access to the Pousada is passing the neighborhood Palmilla and follow sign to MontGras vineyard. 3km after the vineyard you have already reached the Pousada Colchagua.
If you enter to Santa Cruz city, you have to face traffic jam and maze of narrow streets.
I would like return next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Island of Yáquil, to 8 km to the north of of Santa Cruz's city. It is a beautiful built field house according to the architectural tradition of the central area of Chile. Located in the center of the Valley of Colchagua, in which will be able to enjoy the tranquility and unique atmosphere that it offers the Chilean field. From their balconies, corridors and terraces are sighted the most beautiful landscapes that compose a replete square of beauty in any time of the year. We offer a personalized service, assisted by their owner and next to a personnel of first level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Posada Colchagua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Colchagua Santa Cruz
- Posada Colchagua Chile/Santa Cruz