It's hard to write this review as so many good things have been said about this hotel, and I agree with all of them.
We had a wonderful 5 day stay. The hotel is small, intimate and the staff are super friendly and made our stay very special. As it is an all inclusive resort that adapts to every wish of its guests - a very relaxing experience. We were also amazed about the food- it was delicious, light and sophisticated for such a small kitchen. It was without doubt the best food we had on our 3 week trip.
Our guide Jorge was wonderful. He was passionate about the Atacama desert and showed us many wonderful places. He fulfilled every wish we had. We couldn't have asked for more!
We loved our room. It was spacious and lovingly decorated. Unfortunately, some of the rooms like our no 1 are next to the street and noisier than they should be for such a perfect resort.
Last, but not least, the atmosphere in the hotel is also lovely, with the relaxing pool area and log fires burning in the evening. Very romantic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury lodge located in the Atacama Desert, Chile. Only property in the region to be an affiliate of Relais & Chateaux. With only 10 ample rooms, we provide tailor-made experiences, assigning a private guide and a 4x4 vehicle to each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awasi Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Awasi San Pedro De Atacama
- Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux San Pedro De Atacama, Chile