The service and staff are as incredible as others say - loved our food and wine tastings/classes with the chef Juan Pablo and Ibai (sp?) and all of our excursions with Patricio - everyone goes completely out of their way to make your stay what you want it to be (so you need to speak up and play your part too!) All of the dining staff were so friendly, it was a treat at each meal to see them. If a downside, the room was a bit warm for us to sleep at night, even with two fans, but that is a personal preference. Desert life is not for everyone.... It was so nice to be upgraded to a round room, such a special experience! Would recommend a stay of atleast 5-6 days to see everything if this is your one chance to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury lodge located in the Atacama Desert, Chile. Only property in the region to be an affiliate of Relais & Chateaux. With only 10 ample rooms, we provide tailor-made experiences, assigning a private guide and a 4x4 vehicle to each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awasi Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Awasi San Pedro De Atacama
- Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux San Pedro De Atacama, Chile