Stayed three nights and no complaints. The room was clean and adequate.The location is great for exporing as it is right in town. We didn't spend very much time in the hotel as we were on excursions most days but we did find it was sometimes difficult to get the staff's attention but they were very helpful once engaged. The hotel is very quiet and you are pretty much left to get on with it.
They provide a packed braskfast if you have an early trip (you need to request this the night before) which was very helpful on a few early morning trips. Overall a quiet and amiable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic house preserved and transformed into a lodge and cultural activities site, located in the center of historic San Pedro, overlooking the colonial church, and surrounded by shops with locally-made crafts, restaurants, and coffee shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lodge Andino Terrantai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Atacama/San Pedro De Atacama, Chile