“Best meal in San Pedro!”
Review of Bendito Desierto

Bendito Desierto
Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ate here twice. First time i had a delicious salad with grilled salmon and a nice Chilean red wine recommended by the bartender/waiter[ his service was the best!] I enjoyed it so much I went back the next night and brought friends with me. This time I have the vegetable salad and loved it. The lettuce and vegetables are so flavorful and fresh! These were the only 2 meals I enjoyed in my 4 nights in San pedro!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (576)

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Avoid at all costs, there are far better restaurants in the town. Service very slow although it was virtually empty (not surprisingly). When the food arrived it was most uninspiring and appeared that little care had been taken in its preparation. The menu claimed the meat to be tender when in fact there was far too much inedible gristle.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We were a group of 11 people. We ordered at 6pm. The waitress didn't write anything down, she said she could keep it in her mind. As the drinks arrived, she had to ask several people again what they ordered. Then we waited over 1 hour until the first meals arrived. I ordered the chicken supreme. First the waitress came with the chicken salad and said I ordered that. Then 15 minutes later she came with the right dish. The chicken was raw. I gave it back and waited another 15 minutes, the dish came again and was raw AGAIN! All others have already finished their dish. I refused to pay mine and had to prove that it's still raw. The waitress first wanted to arguee and told us "that's chicken, it has to be pink". In the end she admitted it might be raw. But she still asked if we would like to pay some tipp. As we left, there was a dog (he already bothered us 3 times before) sitting on our table, eating the rest of our dishes. It was the worst Restaurant we've visited in our 3 weeks trip in south america!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Food is just incredible! The portions are huge, some dishes you can even share it. Food is delicious and the service is great, staff is friendly and polite. Price is not that cheap, but it is reasonable. I highly recommend it!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We have eaten here twice and found the food enjoyable and the service friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed the live music on Saturday night.
The restaurant has a relaxed rustic look which adds to the atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2019