I have mostly good things to say about this place. The house is nice, as are the rooms and the breakfast. There is a communal kitchen where you can get tea or coffee around the clock. Big garden with some chairs to sit outside. There are, however, the following downsides:
- Lack of cooling: It does get very hot in San Pedro during the day, and an a/c to counter this would be nice
- Distance from the city center: You walk about 15-20 minutes to the center of S. P. de Atacama. Not a big deal, though it can be very annoying if you forgot something in your room or if you need to get dinner but are also tired from a long day of touring
- Availability of Internet: Signal is ok in some parts of the house, not in others, and typically not in the rooms
None of these are big deals and they shouldn't distract you from going hear. Maca(?) is a very friendly host and the premises are beautiful. I just think that, relative to the prices of some other places in S.P. which are closer to the center, this place would maybe have to be a bit cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel Casa Solcor has two independent houses separated by the swimming pool and gardens. Both houses four rooms each with private bathroom. Living room , dining room and fully equipped kitchen are shared by our guests in a very cozy area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Solcor Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Solcor Boutique Bed & Breakfast Atacama/San Pedro De Atacama, Chile