“INTOXICATION for both me & my wife”

Tierra Todo Naturale
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“INTOXICATION for both me & my wife”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

After having diner, we were intoxicated in this restaurant and we spent two horrible days regretting going here whithout any recommendation. The service is slow and the food is lower than average. We had hard time finishing the food...

We had the day menu : cheese and mushroom empenada, onion soup, potato gratin.

After asking around this is NOT THE FIRST TIME this happens.

We had to cancel two days of tours and spent the most horrible two days vommiting with a violent diarrhea.

I went back and asked them for at least a refund of our meal which they refused.

3 Thank Pikmpik

sheffield
“great place- light choices”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

good for light vegetatian choices- important if going to high altitude next day
airy room and very stylish

Visited October 2012
Campinas, SP
“Nice place, average sandwich”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

First of all, similar to many other places in San Pedro, I'll pay way more than you'd do if you were anywhere else. Cozy rustic ambience, attentive staff, but our order, in my opinion, was a bit tasteless (me and my wife had two sandwiches). Nothing different from other restaurants in San Pedro, which are usually overpriced.

• Visited October 2012
“The juices are amazing, the food a little bland”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I really like this somewhat overpriced place because honestly, I am addicted to their smoothies which taste just like milkshakes but in reality are milk and fresh fruit (mango, banana, whatever you want really). I have tried both the empanada and the vegetarian tacos and thought both were a little bland. But the ingredients were fresh and the portions are huge. What out for prices here though, the menu seems like somewhat of a good deal (by San Pedro standards).

Visited September 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Super expensive!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Decent food, but with 3x or 4x more expensive than nearby cafe or restaurant. We read the reviews and decided to go to have a try, we ordered all food recommended by the waiter, but everything was just decent and basic. We can have something even better with only 1/2 of the price we paid here, won't recommend to anyone.

Visited June 2012