“Everything perfect!”
Review of Barros Restaurante

Barros Restaurante
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The restaurant has a good food and service. The price is fair for the quality of the food. Try the menu, it worths.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (462)

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed the lunch there, you can take salad or chicken soup, the main course was of choice, I had tuna tortilla. The place itself is special authentic. I recommend the place.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I went twice in this trip and would definitely return. Simple and fun place with live local music, I had very good meat and fish, servings are huge and price is honest. Lots of options for drinks as well.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

It was the bar chosen by the group to drink a Chilean cocktail called 'Earthquake' (Terremoto) and when we got there, it was a bar with live Latin music with Andean instruments. Even Tom Jobim in Spanish was sung.

The city is strange, for it is forbidden to dance by law. Latinos forbidden to dance? Bars can not serve alcoholic beverages without food. We had dinner a few minutes before. Then the waiters serve a bascket of bread and sauces, a Brazilian way of circumventing the stupid laws.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I shared a chorrillana and it was pretty awful - tough beef, cheap chorizo. My daughter had the fried fish and batter was soggy and she said it tasted like frozen fish. I had a glass of house white which was so awful I had to switch to red after about two sips - what a disappointment all round.

Date of visit: January 2019