“nice but poor!”

Ranked #51 of 194 Restaurants in La Serena
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

its really good taste!! but we u ask for somethinG! sometimes its not available!!! =( but sushi!! is goood!

There are newer reviews for Kardamomo

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I've been here several times and just love it! The food is amazing (have not tried the sushi, though), service is impecable and the atmosphere is very cool.

Restrooms need to be revised. Otherwise, enjoy a wonderful meal by the beach!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Lovely restaurant this one. Nice pictures on wall and good lighting made for a good ambience. Very friendly service. And (unusually) they seemed to prepare food from across their wide ranging menu very well. Between the six of us we had sushi, salad and grilled salmon / tuna - all good, and excellent in parts.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

As a previous review said, this menu has everything from sushi to pizza. I do always worry when I see such a broad range but this was lonely planet reccommended so we tried it. My salad was fabulous - very generous portion and beautifully presented. Likewise with the sushi wich was very good too. My husband had grilled albacore tuna and my children grilled salmon. All dishes were very nicely presented, well cooked and tasted good, however, when I tried the fish I wasn't convinced it was fresh today. Our waitress was lovely - when we had struggled to ask questions and order in Spanish (our spanish isn't good) she spoke slowly and finally helped out by speaking some English.

Kardamomo met all of our needs and we'd go back - particularly for the salads and sushi.

1  Thank Kenzas73
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Restaurant looks nice, good location with view. But the food was awful and not fresh. I complained about the food, but they didn't even react to my complaint. So service was terrible.I will never go back there and won't recommend the restaurant.

3  Thank Traveliza