“Excelent International Food”
Review of Tololo Beach

Tololo Beach
Ranked #15 of 190 Restaurants in La Serena
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Chile
“Excelent International Food”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This Restaurant has a lovely location by the beach of La Serena it has an exquisite variate of sea food , and international dishes from all over the world , very good service and decoration, if you are in La Serena do not miss this restaurant.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank kinarasiglo21

“A good fish restaurant with a great beachside setting”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I have been many times and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The staff are always friendly and the food consistently good. The mariscos and fish are all good.

2 Thank Rossland58
Tucson, Arizona
“Simply awful and overpriced”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

This used to be one of our favorite restaurants in town. For many years, I was excited to visit it whenever I had business in La Serena. It was a beautiful setting with a lovely view, excellent wine list, and good food. This was all offered at a premium, for sure, but it was worth it.

However, since I've moved here two and a half years ago, the prices have gone up and up and the quality has gone down and down. Last time we were there, I ordered a pastel de jaiba, which is supposed to be a cream based crab dish, not unlike a very creamy crab imperial. I was served 4 stone crab claws on a plate! Clearly they thought that I wouldn't know any better; I was FURIOUS. I then ordered a shrimp dish and was served out-of-a-bag, pre-cooked miniature shrimp that you'd expect to see as a garnish for a salad. On top of that, we ordered another bottle of wine that we were charged for, but which never arrived.

The time before that, we were served a truly embarrassing Jardin de Marascos while visiting with a friend. All for the most expensive prices in town.

If you want a fine dinner out, go to the Oire in the new Enjoy casino or Porotas (near El Faro) and save yourself some grief and money!

• Visited December 2010
2 Thank astro17
Pasadena, California
“what a glorious dining experience.”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

This is the place I have been searching for.
It all looks wonderful. I would love the sea food ....not to mention those corvin
Congratulations to the super chef

• Visited February 2011
Fort Collins, CO
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

The best restaurant I ate at while in La Serena. The waiter had them make a special vegetarin dish for me and it was out of this world. The view of the beach from this restaurant is wonderful. Go have dinner and watch the sun set over the water. It is just wonderful!