I stayed here for 3 nights with my 4-year old son.
The good things:
- Room was nice, spacious, good view, clean bathroom. Comfortable and huge bed with nice pillows (and a pillow menu in case you want to change it).
- During weekdays it's almost empty (at least during the last week of september) so I had the indoor pool for myself.
- Breakfast was pretty good, different types of bread, fruits and pastries that changes everyday.
- Restaurants inside the hotel are good and unexpensive considering the rating of the hotel.
- I think the pub that most people talk about is closed, because there's an empty place just across the street and the nights were very quiet.
- People were very nice, polite and friendly.
- The spa is great, very clean and with a lot of options of massages and treatments.
The bad things:
- The carpet was dirty with a lot of stains. A hotel of this rating should have impeccable carpets.
- Room service was fast but with very little option of food and drinks.
- The play & kids room was closed
- Location is not ideal. You have to rent a car or spend at least US$16 in each cab ride.
- Wi-fi signal is very poor
- Considering the size of the room the TV should be bigger and have more channels (It's like they have the basic cable plan).
Overall a very good hotel with problems that can be fixed easily.
4 star hotel (world-wide speaking)...In my experience, I think that you have to consider 1 star less in most southamerican hotels, in comparison with Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a wonderful view of the sea, Enjoy Coquimbo Hotel de la Bahia offers comfort and high quality services to its guests an unforgettable experience, it is the only 5 star hotel in the area. The spacious rooms are arranged in a modern way and with excellent technology, and during your stay you can enjoy dining and spa services, a large swimming pool, sauna and gym. Enjoy Coquimbo Casino offers visitors entertainment, convenience and the opportunity to earn on their table games and slot machines. While playing, you can also accumulate pesos Enjoy, then you will live a unique experience in one of the restaurants or on Enjoy Coquimbo Hotel de la Bahia . Visit us and start winning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Enjoy Coquimbo Hotel de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enjoy Coquimbo Hotel De La Bahia Chile