“True Indian food”
Review of Taste of india - CLOSED

Taste of india
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a great little resto near the market - They have a great selections of breads and the meal are freshly prepared and great

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Indian food. It's also great for vegetarians. All the food seems authentically Indian to me. I'd go back, but maybe order a little less! That's my only 'criticism' - there's too much to choose from!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's nice to have Indian food in Battambang. Somehow, however, most expats only go there occasionally. The food is pretty good and the location is ideal. It's rather pricey, but some of the curries are worth the price.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

One of the best I have tried! I love India food because I am a curry lover & this place serve one of the best mutton curry. Price is very reasonable, cost me less than US$20.00 for 2 mutton curry. Staffs don't speak good English but doesn't matter since owner can speak good English. A place that you must try...

Reviewed August 31, 2013

very delicious dishes. we had one with meat, another vegetarian. portions a little bit small, but due to the fact, that we are permanently hungry cyclists, no reason to complain :-)