“Mediocre”

Ranked #19 of 109 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Cambodian, European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Local khmer,western and vegetarian cuisine by khmer and french managers. Breakfast from 7.AM. Free Pool table. Come and enjoy tasty food and friendly atmosphere.
Tonopah, Nevada
“Mediocre”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

the food was ordinary, not bad, a bit overpriced. Service wasn't particularly good. The waitress didn't bring what I'd ordered. I didn't want to wait longer so I took it, but didn't care for the unexpected sweet mayonaise type sauce.

Nuremberg, Germany
“Favorite place in Battambang”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

In my 3 months in the city, I felt so comfortable in this location. Delicious and cheap food and very friendly owners. I have spent countless evenings here and I can highly recommend it.

Westhampton Beach, New York
“Unexpected Excellence”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Wood House Restaurant is an excellent choice for Breakfast, Lunch or Diner or just a quick stop for a cold beer and a snack. It was one of the best restaurants I encountered durin a six week bicycle trip in Vietnam and Cambodia.

The food was great and the service was excellent. The host and his wife, the cook, were friendly and helpful about what was going on in Battanbang!

I recommed this restaurant with no hesitations.

Visited June 2013
“Lovely little restaurant/cafe”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed at the Royal Hotel opposite and spotted this lovely looking place from my balcony. Ended up going there twice for lunch and dinner. Great location, lovely food, friendly staff and laid-back atmosphere make this a real gem.

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,088 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,510 helpful votes
“They don't care about customers”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Cons: no schedule.
In the night before our departure we went there to ask about the breakfast schedule. The owner told us that breakfast starts at 6/6.30 am. In the next morning it was closed. At 8 it was still closed. We waited for more than 1h then we gave up and found a REALLY GOOD place (next to Royal Hotel): Espresso Coffee House. Good food and cheap.