“Love their lunches ”

Cafe Jireh
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Battambang
Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We welcome everyone! Our vision (what we hope to be and achieve)We wish to help Cambodian students to become opinion leaders in future with profits that we make. Currently we have several students working with us as our scholars. They work and study hard to learn different cultures, languages and manners so that they can pass what they have learnt to the locals. We teach them how to work together as a team and how to serve.Our mission (What we are here for)We aim to touch and enhance the lives of people through our Christian culur of quality care and service. Also with our enthusiasm, team work and values, we offer the best possible drinks and food.Our values (What underlies our way of doing things)Respect, integrity, compassion, justice and innovation. Your patronage and ongoing support of the caféJireh is very much appreciated.Functions at caféJirehSpecial occasion coming up? Want to have it at a venue that will go that bit extra in customer service and presentation to ensure that your experience will be one to remember? At café jireh, with luxurious service, wonderful company and a relaxed atmosphere, it is a recipe for a memorable birthday parties, anniversary or special events. caféJireh caters for events if up to 20 people. Bookings necessary.
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Living in Battambang we come here regularly for lunch. Great ice peach tea and club sandwich. They probably have the closest bread to western standards. Great place to do a work lunch.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

So many things make this cafe super special :3 whether it is the great atmosphere with good A/C, the food and drink served or the amazing people that work there. I can't wait to come back!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Simply the place to come and visit if you want to be away from the heat of the day and fill up your tummy. They have delicious Korean dishes and different ranges of hot and cold beverages. My fav was the red bean green tea frappe.
I really love their new renovation of the down stairs café area and with free Wi-fi, air conditioning and a team of very friendly staff looking out for their customers, I would say with confidence that this place is a most welcoming place for any visitors or travellers in Battambang.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I visited Cambodia in 2016 and this place has served me and my friends very well. The staffs were friendly, the place was very clean and the price was reasonable.I was more than satisfied with the service as well as the quality of my food and beverage were beyond my expectations.
This place is really nice and I would recommend Jireh cafe to any range of people who are looking for comforting, excellent services and really good dining with its reasonable price.

1  Thank gihwans2017
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Lunch and Dinner and an ice cream ? This place is amazing for Lunch and dinner and an ice creams and WiFi. When it’s hot out there to do any activities I advise you head to the cafe Jireh. Nice lounge upstairs where you can lie and cool down . All in all great place for khmer and korean food and a sweet treat and awesome coffee!

1  Thank KyounginK2