“Like real India!”

Flavors of India
Ranked #25 of 105 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: They have a place in Phnom Penh as well.
Tallinn, Estonia
“Like real India!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Very good food! Lots of souce and spicys. Reasonable prices in good quality. Fast cook! Tastes like genuine indian food. Also nice selection of beers.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland
“Indian, in Cambodia, done right”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is probably the best Indian food I have ever had, which was strange as it was located in Cambodia and we just happened upon it in our stumbles looking for a place to eat. As vegetarians, and English speakers, we found the menu very easy to read and understand, as it was in multiple languages.

It was friendly and fast with the service. We went later in the evening and they were open, and not very busy. We ate outside, which was pretty nice. Some fella was sitting in the street just staring at us, but I'm pretty sure that was just a luckly chance, so do not count on that. Though, it is a city, so who knows. (as a point, this was mostly a joke, and not uncomfortable in the slightest, more to illustrate that the outside seating is really outside in a street/sidewalk).

We enjoyed it, and if we had stayed longer, might have gone a second time.

• Visited May 2013
Tonopah, Nevada
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

You get quite a bit of food for your money, and they ask ahead of time how spicy you want it, which I appreciated. The bread is very good. I had the chicken curry and liked it. The chicken was white meat, cut in small enough pieces, and no gristle or strange stuff in it. It's a small place on a quiet street. It was a little more expensive than some other local restaurants but worth it, once in a while.

• Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first time for me but it so good.”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My partner and i having dinner over there and its make us different tests. If someone looking for or want to try indian foods could be there that a good restaurant for eating.

Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Recommend it for the Food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had the Chicken Tikka Masala, rice and naan bread. Initially I was a little annoyed at having to pay $1 for rice in Cambodia, but with free water, a starter and generous portions, the meal was good value. It’s the first Indian meal that I wasn’t able to consume a second naan bread, I was just too full. The restaurant is basic. It’s a place you go to eat and not necessarily to be pampered.

• Visited November 2013