“My first time for me but it so good.”
Review of Flavors of India

Flavors of India
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: They have a place in Phnom Penh as well.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My partner and i having dinner over there and its make us different tests. If someone looking for or want to try indian foods could be there that a good restaurant for eating.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had the Chicken Tikka Masala, rice and naan bread. Initially I was a little annoyed at having to pay $1 for rice in Cambodia, but with free water, a starter and generous portions, the meal was good value. It’s the first Indian meal that I wasn’t able to consume a second naan bread, I was just too full. The restaurant is basic. It’s a place you go to eat and not necessarily to be pampered.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

From all the other reviews I had to go. Thanks other reviewers. Best meals in Battambang. Stayed there for 4 nights, ate there for two of them. Very authentic, very fresh, spiced just right...needed two beers with the meal. The owners are charmers and very sweet, the waitress excellent. I love Indian food and this is as good as it gets outside of India. Try the mutton, excellent. Heck, try it all, it's all good. I always ordered the complete Indian diners, a little of everything. Didn't want to just have one sample of their great food. It's on a quiet little neighborhood street. If it's ambiance your after, skip it, if your after great food, don't miss it. Also, noticed there was a busy backpacker draft beer bar right down the street - place you could chill after a great meal.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We are Indian food fanatics, and take every opportunity we get to eat at one. Luckily, in Cambodia, we have found a number of good ones, and have a favorite in Siem Reap (The Indian), Phnom Penh (Taste Budz), and Battambang. We make multiple visits to Flavors of India each time we visit, and we have yet to be disappointed. Food and service are good, portions are generous with meat and veggies. The sauces are rich, and have the complexity that makes Indian food such a delight. There is a broad menu, representing many different regional cuisines of India. If mutton is available, order the unique Akbari kofta, but be careful not to get the last order, or I WILL find you. All in all, a wonderful place.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Went two nights ago with my wife who is a self confessed curry addict. Friendly staff, great value and most of all excellent Indian food . Well worth a visit