“Thumb Up!!!”

Flavors of India
Ranked #19 of 113 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: They have a place in Phnom Penh as well.
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I am a curry lovers & I am so glad to tried having my dinner in this place. I tried one of the best curry, the price are reasonable. Have 2 different mutton curry & spent less than US$20.00. Worth every penny! You should try when you are in town, you will not regret!

There are newer reviews for Flavors of India

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This small Indian restaurant has managed to get the mix right for travellers to Battambang. Food is very tasty and interesting and service is excellent. We were there during low season and the restaurant was full very quickly so may have difficulty getting a table in the high season. Certainly worth a meal here.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We eat a lot of Indian, both on our trips as at home. This was probably the best so far in Cambodia. They don't tune down on spicyness for tourists like in Siem Reap for example,which we really liked. The fish thalis was delicious and we shared it and added some samosa. We had a big bottle of water and paid a total of 10$.
The english of some of the staffmembers is not very good,but hey, you're in Cambodia, not London!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good indian restaurant! The food is great. Nice to change a bit from khmer food if you've been in Cambodia for quite a long time. The place is simple but nice. Really nice staff.

Try it!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Decided to drop in here after a very busy day sight seeing & even though the service was ok I found the young waitress a little slow & just smiled & said yes to every thing e.g. I asked for a beer she said yes I didn't get it till I ask 3 more times same with taking our order & again the same when we asked for the bill. Now after saying that the food & flavors where good but only average but you do get as much free water as you can drink, free poppadum s before your meal even though they still haven't taken your order & free chai tea at end of meal. We had two mains nam bread, steamed rice & two beers & it only came to $10 so you can't complain about that, all said yes try it.