See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Room was okay. Very poor wifi connection. The shower clogged up with water every time we showered and 80% of the time we had no hot water.
Bed was comfy and in a good location within the town.
Don’t think I’d stay here again

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2018

I booked and prepaid for specific room type at this hotel based on 2 specific things it offered.
1) a balcony/terrace to make use of and
2) the large size room.

All was confirmed.
On arrival we got lots of 'so sorry, we are full' and were put into a small room with no balcony. Worse there was no attempt to show any real concern or true empathy for the situation or offer any real solution. Reluctantly they offered a 10% discount. Insulted. Not good enough!

So is it then up to me to have to argue for what was promised and paid for. That only makes our time here worse. A no win for us, but a win for hotel in overbooking and knowing they could likely palm off the issue with little effort.

The furnishings are indeednice but everything else in regards to daily operation and cleanliness is secondary if there is not even any respect for delivering on what paid for in the first place.

Room tip: Doesn't matter if you book and even prepay a good room, as you may not get it!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018

This is a beautiful well kept old hotel. Amazing wood everywhere even the lobby ceiling!
The rooms were clean, air conditioning, wifi good. The staff was friendly and as helpful as possible given the language barrier. Location is great, right by the market and good restaurants. The price can't be beat! Loved it, have already recommended it to friends!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michele H
daroat, General Manager at International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thanks so much Michele for a helpful and warm review.
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your staying with us.
We are looking to serve you again soon in the near future.
:D

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I have stayed there only one night. Room very nice and cleanness and big with a Balcony view. Staff are friendly and smile welcoming me and express check-in. When we check-in they did late check-out for me. The location great close to market and river and also walking around 15 mins to Museum.

I will be staying there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

While the hotel doesn't look like much from the outside it provides what counts: Location, big rooms, balconies (rooms without windows are also available), functioning elevator, 24 h security, water pressure and a good night's sleep. Rooms are cleaned every day, if you want to. Staff is very friendly, however they won't pass a TOEFL test. I love the fact that they let me park the motorcycle in the lobby. Can't get any better.

Date of stay: December 2017