“Can't get enough!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Green Mango Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Battambang
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Try our signature Banana Bread French Toast with our Chorizo Sausage made in-house. Our contemporary coffee bar features lattes, cappuccinos and blended iced coffee. Cool off with a refreshing smoothie or fresh lime juice!A blend of American, Mexican, Italian and Khmer favorites comprise our lunch menu. Grab a boxed lunch for a day trip or bring in the whole family or office for a party. Free WiFi, air conditioning and delivery are available.Specialty brownies, cakes, cookies and muffins are made daily in our bakery. Purchase a loaf of white bread, whole grain rolls or herb foccacia to enjoy at home. Our Green Mango Pie is sure to be a favorite!
Leeuwarden
“Can't get enough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

It's a nice quiet bakery with refresing airconditioning. The food is really tastfull and made with love. The manager speaks fantastic English and is so flexibel. For example: they runned of eggplant and offered me to make up my own main and they would tried to cook it for me. The bananabread was excellent! Mjammie. Don't miss it ;)

• Visited November 2013

Poipet, Cambodia
“Unique cafe with huge menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We finally stopped by Green Mango Cafe after hearing so many good stories, and were not disappointed. My husband and I ordered some of the Mexican dishes. Although the burritos didn't have any cheese, they were spicy and full of fresh flavor. They have cheap fruit shakes that come out in huge glasses. I also peeked into the kitchen and spoke a bit with one of the culinary school instructors. They have THE cleanest, most modern-looking commercial kitchen I've ever seen in Cambodia. The teachers were handing out ceramic water filters to the culinary students, and the teacher said they also give them bicycles. We took some muffins home, which were just how I like them - dense, moist, and flavorful. I'm pretty sure we'll stop by on our way back home to pick up some baked goods to go.

• Visited November 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Great atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We loved the green mango cafe. The week we were in town we ate there almost everyday. My the end of the week we felt like family. The food was amazing and the company even better. I love what they are doing for the women of Cambodia

Visited July 2013
Qatar
“Great bakery and breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Green Mango has gained a reputation for the best fresh bakery items, such as their peanut-butter chocolate cake. They have great breakfasts in a glassed-in, air-conditioned atmosphere.A Christian-subsidized training restaurant, the GM is a meeting place for Christians but also NGO types. and other expat residents.

Visited June 2013
Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummmmmm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've heard a lot about the Gren Mango, and they didn't let me down! I came for breakfast and got the crepes and Thai tea. Both were delicious, and the crepes were surprisingly filling. A great place to spend a few hours if you're looking for a cool, relaxed place to hang out (and they've got WiFi!) Will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013