“A new place across the river - great purpose!”

Green Mango Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Battambang
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Try our signature Banana Bread French Toast with our Chorizo Sausage made in-house. Our contemporary coffee bar features lattes, cappuccinos and blended iced coffee. Cool off with a refreshing smoothie or fresh lime juice!A blend of American, Mexican, Italian and Khmer favorites comprise our lunch menu. Grab a boxed lunch for a day trip or bring in the whole family or office for a party. Free WiFi, air conditioning and delivery are available.Specialty brownies, cakes, cookies and muffins are made daily in our bakery. Purchase a loaf of white bread, whole grain rolls or herb foccacia to enjoy at home. Our Green Mango Pie is sure to be a favorite!
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have been in Battambang for a little over a month now and I have enjoyed many meals at the Green Mango. The environment is very aesthetic and inviting. After learning about the NGO - who is training underprivileged young women to cook and serve - I have enjoyed the opportunity to see through two big glass doors into the kitchen. It is fun watching the girls hard at work.

Between my friends and I, we have enjoyed almost every item on the menu. The Green Mango is open for both breakfast and lunch and serves a variety of western, Italian, Mexican, and Khmer dishes. Several times a week I go there to enjoy a smoothie and bakery item while I use their free WiFi. I have been really impressed with the quality of their food and the girls who serve customers have been so welcoming.

I would recommend everything on the menu, but especially the two egg breakfast, banana bread french toast, chicken burrito, or pizza. The cinnamon roll and carrot cake are both amazing as well!

I am always pleased to hear about the ministries here who work to help serve the people of Cambodia. The Green Mango is just across the river from everything, and it is worth the short trip.

They do a nice job of serving teams as well.

3  Thank MusgTraveler

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was really pleased by both the different variety of food - they offer western, mexican, a khmer special, breakfast etc... - and the great taste of the food. Having been there several times for both breakfast and lunch I've been really happy with everything I've had there. Plus, they have fresh bakery items that have always been delicious!

3  Thank Frisky-Kat
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Ate there for a late lunch - chicken sandwich and black bean burrito were excellent.... But we were also served a pasta dish we didn't order and had to ask a couple of times before we got out fries. Great carrot cake.

Yes it's a training restaurant and the staff is clearly working hard - but they are charging normal prices

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Sometimes all you crave is a good home made sandwich, which is often harder to find than you may imagine... However, Green Mango does excellent sandwiches, very fresh, great fillings, soft bread, great selection, say no more.

2  Thank Jenny H
Reviewed May 18, 2012

On our sixth visit to Battambang, we were excited to find a new restaurant in town. With a group of 14 Americans, we are always on the lookout for something new that can satisfy the crowd. We normally eat quite a few meals at the White Rose, so what a treat to find the Green Mango to add to the selection!

Side note, this restaurant also serves as a training center for at risk women, teaching skills that can then be used for future employment.

1  Thank simpleman316