“Agree with all the excellent reviews”
Review of Battambang Resort

Battambang Resort
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Battambang
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

From the minute we arrived I loved this place. It's beautiful and we had the friendliest welcome. The room was great, bed comfy, very quiet at night. Only problem was, we forgot all about the things we'd wanted to do in the area and found every excuse to stay in the resort as much as possible.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank RoseWanderer

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My husband and myself live in Phnom Penh and needed a few days of tranquillity in affordable comfort, we couldn't have gone to a better place. The room was very cosy and fresh, great bathroom. Simple but very tasty food, great ice coffees. The swimming pool was still a little bit on the hot side and the garden needs to grow but after this rainy season, we have no doubts that it will be awesome! But what really made our stay is the friendliness of the staff and Paris and Jan, the owners. They really went out of their way to honour all of our silly day to day requests! The resort is a little bit out of the way, but free tuk tuk are available in the evening to go to town, and there are free bicycles available. We're just afraid that with all those super reviews, it will be full next time we want to book!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bernieclown
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My friend told me to go check out this new hotel.....I was not disappointed.
Battambang resort is charming, opened in January, out of town, beautiful garden, nice welcome, very friendly staff, nice rooms with all amenity, good breakfast....and the most important for me: calm. Only noise to wake you up in the morning, the birds singing....I love it and recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

how can one praise this place enough from the beautiful frangipanis in the room to the beautiful owners Paris and Jan and the fabulous staff Amara and helping Taylor to make grass hoppers from coconut leaves, from the oh so helpful advise to the organization of tours to the the absolute amazing pool and gardens for the help for my sim card to my phone being replaced with new cover and new sound piece with the awsome help of Paris while we were out on our tour and her beautiful Cambodian smile.I normally try and arrange things by myself out side of the hotels I stay at but I allowed Jan and Paris to do this at the most amazingly good price and with a fantastic, informative, friendly and passionate young man who was always checking his mirror and asking if I would like to stop for a photo and was so willing to answer any questions that I asked. From the bamboo train, (Thanks Jan for persuading me to try it) and the bamboo sticky rice to the killing cave and back to the hotel to go out with Jan and Paris who arranged the tickets for the circus which Taylor and I loved, This was one of the most reasonably priced Hotels that we have stayed at for the room the drinks in the mini bar and the food and tours I cried when I left Because the Battambang resort from the owners to the beautiful staff made my trip ever so special and I know If I ever go back to Cambodia and Battambang this hotel is where I will be staying. Thank you guys you are fantastic xoxoxo from Tricia and Taylor Australia
P.S loved our room it was super clean and relaxing,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We had a great stay at Battambang Resort. Exceptional hospitality. Lovely peaceful countryside location. Fresh home grown organic foods. Spacious airy villas with beautiful and colourful gardens. Tremendous value.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I am a total 5 star girl and this place was my favourite in cambodia. Firstly, the owners/ managers Paris and Jan are delightful and so helpful with everything. They grow most of their own produce on the property, herbs, salds, chillies, bananas etc so the food is to die for, the best rice I have ever eaten. The rooms are brand new and lovely and the rain shower bathroom is amazing. The pool area is so relaxing you could stay there for two weeks without moving but if you want peace and quiet each room has its own private patio looking over the pond or the garden - perfect for the night cap. The staff are also fabulous and there is never a no! They can arrange everything you want - create your own tour whatever! Best was going out on Jans American war jeep to the temples, villages and rice fields and the bamboo train is a must. Much better than a Tuk Tuk. Really we were going to go to sihanoukville but made a last minute decision to go to Battembang and I am so glad we did. I will definitely go back and don't fear going alone because you are made feel so welcome you don't feel like the loser eating alone. Also I imagine great for families and couples.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
rondjeazie, Owner at Battambang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and being a 5-star guest! Hope to see you back in the future. Jan & Phary

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Had 3 brilliant nights in the resort. A beautiful resort, very relaxing vibe. Clean and comfortable villas, friendly staff, spotless pool and jacuzzi, tasty food in the restaurant. I would recommend this resort to anyone coming to Battambang.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business