Battambang Resort
  • Restaurant
Spring Park Hotel(Battambang)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Classy Hotel & Spa(Battambang)
VY CHHE Hotel(Battambang)
King Fy Hotel(Battambang)
View Hotel
All reviewsgarden roomlake viewsmall laketuk tukricebamboo trainprivate patiowater liliesbeautiful oasisvegetable gardenpeace and quietfree shuttlein townowners and staffdirt roadhis wifebeautiful pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had an excellent stay here but except for this one incident it happened when the friend of the owner gave trouble to one of the staff for no reasons. But in the end i enjoyed my stay because all the staff are kind the rooms are clean and the food was good. One staff named Pharath showed me how to make a grass hopper out of coconut leaves.

Room Tip: pick the garden view it is verry close to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We stayed here with my boyfriend's parents for one night in February and it was really gorgeous. They had just opened but you wouldn't know it from the level of service we received. Rooms were a really high standard, the resort is really relaxed, food is amazing, pool is great and the staff are just exceptional. It's a little out of town, but that isn't a bad thing and it's only a 5-10 minute ride in by tuk tuk. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire B
Reviewed May 10, 2012

As international coordinator of a Belgian university college (GROUP T - Leuven Education College) I organized with my colleague in April 2012 a trip to Cambodja. In Battambang we had a lovely lunch in a beautiful hotel, runned by very friendly people. I also took a look at the rooms and I was surprised by the nice, cosy and very comfortable rooms. Food was delicious, service was super, so I can really recommend Battambang Resort if you are looking for a lovely hotel in Battambang!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BoskeBierbeek
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Wow, such value for money, such friendliness, such peace, such quality, and good staff and food to boot.
The owners very modestly call this a 3 star resort. But in my book at least 4 star.
We spent 5 glorious days just lazing around, swimming, sunning, reading, googling, eating, drinking, for the princely sum of a bit over US$400
Large rooms, large swimming pools and spa, large comfy beds, large bathroom, and hure garden.
This resort, although only 4 months old, has almost all the ambiance of a well established place. I would love to come back in a couple of years when the garden will be fully developed.
Everything is good quality
Local food as well as some european dishes.
And children are also well catered for.
In friendship, Inez

Room Tip: All rooms are good. The cottages are very private, the garden rooms are great for families
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Inez B
rondjeazie, Owner at Battambang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

Dear Inez, thanks for your stay and review. I will send the recipe of the tamarind sauce asap.
All the best, Jan & Phary

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed here with my girlfriend in room # 2 from 15-17 April, 2012 during the Khmer new year holiday.Room with simple western decoration but it look perfect for our holiday time !

It was really nice resort with wonderful service. We have enjoyed our swimming in the evening and we also like the food in the restaurant so much. The young bar man went out of his way to make the great banana shake us for us !. We cant wait to come back again. If you looking for the great resort and great service, The resort look very green with many kind of seasonal fruits around it , I love Battambang resort!

Strongly recommended.