“The owners made it awesome!”
Review of Center Cafe - CLOSED

Center Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cambodian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“The owners made it awesome!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Vesner the owner and his wife made it such a good 2 weeks for us, there was 18 of us there for volunteering and they did bbqs and cooking classes for free! They were so nice to us the whole time which made this basic hostel way higher on my list than some of the more luxurious ones! Thanks to them!

Antwerp, Belgium
“Average breakfast, good place to buy travel tickets”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The breakfast was OK (nothing special) but we did buy our travel tickets (bus to Siem Reap) here and they offered a good price (but do expect to pay $1 more than when you buy tem directly from the bus company, it's always like that in Cambodia).

Visited July 2014
“Excellent food and value for money”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I ate here twice for dinner. Both dishes were so tasteful and yummi and prices are real bargains - USD 2-3 for traditional khmer dishes.
When I was there it was very quiet, so do not go there for the atmosphere and not a place where I could spent a lot of time, but for eating, yep, just right.

• Visited June 2014
Ballina, Australia
“Great food but don't buy bus tickets here”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

A mixed review I am afraid. The food here was excellent, cheap, delicious and promptly served. I couldn't fault it and returned many times. However I would not recommend buying any bus tickets here. We did. The promised tuk tuk ride to the bus station did not eventuate (which we paid extra for). The promised Sorya bus turned out to be a local bus which was overcrowded and took 9 hrs to get to Phnom Penh.

Visited June 2014
“Really good and affordable”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I really love the currys they make here. The staff is superfriendly and the food delicious. They also have a really cheap dorm. $2 and very clean and spacious. If I ever go back to battambang I'll defenitely come back!

1 Thank Sven K