All reviews the owner main building tuk tuk lovely boutique floor tiles pool and bar area an oasis hotel is situated lovely pool two nights fantastic hotel in town ceiling fan a great place to relax comfortable rooms the river small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

We loved our stay at Bambu, service and food was perfect, room was very nice and spacious with a safe and everything you'd need. It has a nice bar, the restaurant has inside and outside seating and the food is delicious and reasonably priced. The pool is perfect to relax by with a drink when the day gets too hot. I'd stay here again and recommend it.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a pool view, other views are perhaps not so good.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the bambu and loved it. The food is fantastic.. breakfast lunch and dinner all very good. The pool and bar area were a welcome relief from the incredible heat. Battambang itself is ok, but it’s the surrounding areas a make a visit here great. It’s owned by Pat an Englishman who is very jolly and you can catch him during happy hour at the bar. We met some fabulous people staying here and I would recommend those that like boutique hotels, families, couples and solo travellers. I would def stay again and so far (I’m still in Cambodia) this has been our favourite hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Rooms were dated and not the cleanest the tiles in the room and bathroom looked very grimey. The room was very hot and the air conditioning made little difference. Pool area nice.Breakfast was basic but adequate the one saving grace is the staff they were lovely the first room we had was not to our liking and we were moved without hesitation. As I say the staff were lovely and nothing seemed too much trouble and for this thanks everyone

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jylittle
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

I’m not sure how I found this hotel but I’m sure glad I did. It made the entire trip to Battambang a real pleasure.

Rooms were spacious and elegant with a great bed and a variety of pillows ensuring a good sleep. A large bathroom with hot water and water pressure and lush towels. The pool area was nice and I relaxed there my first morning. The capper was a hammock on my deck with a ceiling fan. No place better to chill.

The bar is friendly and so are the staff. Breakfast is a la carte. They can arrange a tuk tuk for you to explore the area. All in all it was a great break from Siem Reap and worth every minute of the 3 hour bus ride.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MexicoLover100
Reviewed March 6, 2019

This was my third time at this lovely boutique hotel and I have already pencilled in my return next year. Everything about this hotel is great. From the rooms, to the kitchen, the pool and last but not least, the staff. Pat and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful and make a visit to the hotel's lovely cosy bar even more worthwhile.
Highly recommended!

Room tip: I believe all rooms are equally beautiful. Request a ground floor if you have mobility problems.
Date of stay: February 2019