“Fabulous cooking class”

Ranked #4 of 125 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Things to do in Battambang, Nary Kitchenn and Restaurant offers Khmer food cooking classes in English for travellers.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I signed up for this on a whim and it turned out to be one of the best evenings I've had in Cambodia. There were 12 in our group, quite a few more than usual I understand, but Toot and Nary handled the 2 separate groups with complete patience and professionalism. The food was superb and I couldn't believe that I actually made these dishes, they tasted so good. Fabulous experience.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I came here at dinner on my last day in Battambang and I wished I could have stayed longer. I had a superb fish amok, and excellent fried bananas with sesame seeds as dessert . Servings were large and extremely tasty. They also arrange cooking classes that give you a good insight to khmer cuisine. Definetely recommended, would return for sure.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

If you want real khmer food this is the place.

All the classics and some that I didn't know.

Had the amok which was just as it is supposed to be.

Definitely worth a try if you want to try the local food in a tourist restaurant.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

While I can't claim that it was the best Amok fish in the country, so far it is winning. We also had the fresh rice paper roll, beef loklak, and stir fry chilli Basil, they were all excellent, gobsmackingly good Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Excellent food cooked really well. Welcoming and low key family business experience. They also do cooking classes with a small tour of the local market - very insightful to Khmer cooking.