“I rate their bannana bread.”

Sunrise Coffee House
Ranked #34 of 125 Restaurants in Battambang
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I sometimes called in here at lunch or after work for a coke and a couple of slices of toasted bannana bread. As with what others have said the staff too are really nice and communicate well, not just in english but just the feeling that they are happy about being there and making you feel welcome.
As I've said my favourite bannana bread. Sorry I can't comment on any regular meals. I was hoping to lose weight here, its not moving.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Well located in central Battambang, 25 meters from the Royal Hotel, behind the central market.
The staff is very nice and can communicate in english. They have good coffees - espresso, lattes, etc. Good choice of breakfast menu (eggs, muesli, etc..). Try the fresh orange juice. Nice choice of pastries as well. WIFI available. Prices in line with equivalent coffee shops.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

This place was opposite my hotel during my stay and was reccomended by my tuk tuk driver , has the best ice coffees I had in Cambodia . They use coffee from the rattanakiri area , the food here is very good also , I had cheese and ham paninis and at night some American style chicken with BBQ sauce , also serve a full range of Cambodian cuisine aswell . Definately worth poopin in I only for a coffee. Really friendly staff and internet too

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We went here based on a recommendation from a friend. Just as well, as from the outside it doesn't look much but we had a really yummy lunch.

Delicious wraps, sandwiches, juices and this amazingly delicious muffin. If you are in the mood for some western comfort food, then this is a good option.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Went to Sunrise for breakfast and it was delicious. I had the banana pancakes which really set me up for the day. We also bought some of their cakes to see us through our day of sightseeing.