“Ice cold coffee- say no more”

Sunrise Coffee House
Ranked #34 of 125 Restaurants in Battambang
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

This place was opposite my hotel during my stay and was reccomended by my tuk tuk driver , has the best ice coffees I had in Cambodia . They use coffee from the rattanakiri area , the food here is very good also , I had cheese and ham paninis and at night some American style chicken with BBQ sauce , also serve a full range of Cambodian cuisine aswell . Definately worth poopin in I only for a coffee. Really friendly staff and internet too

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We went here based on a recommendation from a friend. Just as well, as from the outside it doesn't look much but we had a really yummy lunch.

Delicious wraps, sandwiches, juices and this amazingly delicious muffin. If you are in the mood for some western comfort food, then this is a good option.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Went to Sunrise for breakfast and it was delicious. I had the banana pancakes which really set me up for the day. We also bought some of their cakes to see us through our day of sightseeing.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Sunrise is a magnet for Westerners, and I can see why. The place is packed out every morning with missionaries, NGO workers and tourists who can't get enough of Sunrise's banana pancakes and serviceable freshly-baked pastries. The omelets are good, too.

The coffee, however, is execrable. Don't do it. Get breakfast here, then head over to Kinyei (Street 1-1/2) for a good cup of joe. Or do it in reverse order. Either way.

1  Thank John_McCo11um
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Another place I frequent when I'm in BB for a good dose of western food. I normally eat breakfast here and the omelettes are very good along with the muffins and cinnamon rolls. The big ole' cup of pretty good coffee is nice, too. I've never had lunch or dinner. Maybe next time...

1  Thank Andrew M