“Best Restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gecko Cafe - CLOSED

Gecko Cafe
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe, Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Washington
“Best Restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2009

My wife and found this great new cafe in Battambang.
I had a great tasting chicken burger and my had Cambodian food.
Cool atomospher and best service in town. The place is upstairs overlooking the main street. The service by thier staff was very friendly. You can tell they have been train well.
We went back a few times while in town, because other places to eat where not so clean.

Coquitlam, Canada
“Just the Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2009

The menu's pretty limited. But it's a great little location and setup there. It was quite comfortable to be there and the decor was excellent. But that is about where it ends.

Lots of western food for the comforts of home. But the selection wasn't large and wasn't imaginative. I had trouble finding something I really wanted. Prices here are more expensive than other locations such as White Rose and Smoking Pot.

I think it's probably more of a place to have some drinks and enjoy the ambiance.

Denver, Colorado
“My Dog wouldn't eat this”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2009

Firstly, its a nice looking place in a good location but that is where it ends. The staff were to keen and would rather practise their minimal english then actually take our orders. Once we had actually made our order we waited nearly an hour for our food. Our iced coffees tasted like dishwashing liquid. Both of them so it was hardly a one off mistake. Our food arrived after a very long time with about 15 minutes between when my wife got hers and I got mine. Understandable if the place was busy but we were the only customers. The food was cold and bland with very small portions for the price. A mistake in venturing up the rickety staircase that is just waiting for an accident to happen.

1 Thank JB240