“Amazing pizzas best in town !”
Review of La Casa Battambang

La Casa Battambang
Ranked #4 of 130 Restaurants in Battambang
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great pizzas - If you fancy a good Italian here's your place- looks amazing , smells great, taste delicious !!!! The best pizza had in Cambodia

1  Thank Siobhan Q

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant had very friendly staff, we were served promptly and our pizzas came out pretty fast. The base of the pizza was unbelievable, proper wood fired crust! Generous toppings and a good wine to wash it down. Go try their pizza!

1  Thank Jolene N
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Turned up at the restaurant and got ignored. Had to ask for a menu. Staff member greeted me with a disgruntled look and that’s about it. No one came to take my order so I left. Restaurant wasn’t that busy. It’s low season and I recommend going elsewhere as there are a lot of businesses who are keen for customers.

1  Thank PlumbisChumbles
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We have been travelling for 5 months and every now and then like to treat ourselves to some pizza and La Casa was THE BEST pizza we have had in forever. If your missing some good western food I would recommend a visit here.

We also had the Tuna Niçoise salad and a lime juice which were equally as nice! My only comment would be I wish the salad came as the same time as the pizza so we could eat them together as we were sharing the dishes.

1  Thank AYTON123
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

The service was great! I had the calzone but felt the marinara wasn’t flavorful it just tasted like plain tomato sauce. My friends had the spaghetti and meatballs and thought they were good but didn’t enjoy the al dente pasta as much. Another friend had the carbonara and he thought it was excellent, very creamy. I also enjoyed the shrimp and garlic olive oil.

1  Thank HeidySoCool