Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience with Tun Tun

We did the day trek that consisted of walking through some small villages along the river and a... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2020
TheKrauts
Berlin, Germany
Very nice host and good times

Beautiful scenery, places and people. Very good and warm hosting by Tun Tun! Lots of laughs... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2020
sigmonv

All reviews shan state great guide tun tun amazing trek day trek authentic experience two days beautiful nature flora and fauna thank you so much perfect english one night lu politics country mai mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I have done a trekking with Kham Lu last year and it was great! I was with a friend and we have trekked through very remote villages, we didn't see any other tourists during the whole trekking. The experience of meet the locals, try their food, see their daily life, talk with a Shan soldier was amazing! And there I had one of the best meal in Myanmar.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

I did not one, not two, but three trekkings with Kham Lu during my time in Myanmar. Each trekking was totally different. Kham Lu explained me lots of things from the area and country. He was very helpfull and even gave me his shoes when mine got broken. I will come back for more trekkings in the future.

Thank you Kham Lu for some amazing adventures!

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

We did 3 days trek with our guide Kham Lu and it was just perfect! He is a really good guide with good english and is very flexible. Can change the tour to your wishes and also takes the less touristic routes. It was definitely the highlight of our Myanmar trip. Go for him and you'll not regret and you will not be bored at all! Thanks Kham Lu for everything.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Maarcela
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome tour and can definately recommend it to everybody. Our guide Kham Lu spoke great english and explained a lot to us. We had a lot of fun with him.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

Kham Lu will take you for a beautiful, sociological, mystic trek always answering any questions you might come up with fluently, sincerely with passion and great respect for his culture and people. The set is pretty amazing, the price cheap and fair and the whole experience will not be easy to forget :)