Very nice hotel with perfect location. From the balcony you can see the fortress. We booked a double room but got the apartment at the same price.
Very good value for the money and the receptionist was very calm and polite.
we had half-board, the dinner was great, drinks are not included but are cheap (1 Euro for a beer).
The restaurant is at the top floor and from there you have a nice scenic view over the fortress and the hills.
What could be improved?
- the continental breakfast was a little bit poor
- the bathroom seems a little bit old and narrow
As a conclusion, I recommend this hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance from MINOTEL Rashev are many historical monuments and landmarks - castle Tsarevets, castle Trapezitsa, St Demetrius of Thessaloniki Church, St Forty Martyrs Church, “Samovodska Charshia”, “House with the monkey,” “Sarafkina house,” the church of “St. Constantine and Elena,” the Asens’ Monument and many monasteries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Family Hotel Yatrus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.