“The most amazing meal I have ever eaten ”
Review of Viko-bistro

Viko-bistro
Ranked #40 of 145 Restaurants in Nessebar
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem we almost walked past it. It is the most amazing meal I have ever eaten. I would highly recommend a meal here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We have been to different restaurants in Old Nessebar but here we found a nice and cosy place with the best food in town. Also the house red wine is very good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Small, secluded, cosy. Smiling cheery waitress, a big change from the usual sullen service in other places. The food was very good, we ordered soup and mish mash and a cheese flat bread. Our daughter played with the ceramic figures in the abundant flower pots inside. Very good place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Amazing food, brilliant hospitality, this little restaurant is so lovely and friendly, its small but we were lucky enough to have a seat up in the balcony area overooking the cobbled streets below.
It was very traditionally Bulgarian in decor, we Loved it.

The food... oh lordy it was amazing, I had lamb and potatoes with rice balls, there was so much that I felt rude as I was unable to eat it all. Our waitress asked If I would like to take the rest home and I was tempted but we were going shopping for a while after.
The prices as in most places in Nessebar were very cheap, my meal cost around 9.00 and would've been double that in the same type of restaurant here in the UK

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We visited this place with my friend and ordered traditional meat stew. It was deliceous,meat was tender and broth was good, especially when sweeped with bread wrom bowl. Service was good, young girl as a waitress eager to help. Overall good experience

Date of visit: July 2017